Author Topic: OMG - It just gets worse and worse.  (Read 3119 times)

mydeacs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
OMG - It just gets worse and worse.
« on: February 22, 2016, 07:36:58 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-35615180

The picture says it all. Where all doomed.

Fo fucks sake!!! She surrounded by antique guns!!!!!! I cant beleive how old and antique some of those guns are, she should open an antiques shop selling in SHIT THAT SAD WOMEN BUY like lamps and frilly things that have no fucking use whatsoever but cost a fortune, I dont even know what they are.

I cant wait for, 'it really looked like we were going to escape the cultural genocide of the EU, but voted NO day' in June time. Its so much fun looking forward to it.

I have already opened all my windows so I can practice pissing into the wind.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:38:35 PM by mydeacs »

You Can Look At The Guns In My Collection Here

mydeacs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: OMG - It just gets worse and worse.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 07:49:02 PM »
John Slough seems like a deent sort, standing near a cabinet full of stick like things

He said

police were wrong to go after old weapons

The police are just wrong.

Police said :

The West Midlands currently has the highest rate of gun crime in the UK, with 562 offences in the 12 months to April 2015.

With police raising concerns about the high gun crime rates in Birmingham, they are calling for tougher measures to stop ornamental guns falling into the wrong hands.

What they fail to understand is that they have a high crime rate because its Brimingham. when was the last time you went to Birmingham for a holiday? Its obvious. Most people dont even no where Birmingham is. I know I dont. I know where Wolverhampton is and im have driven through a Birmingham traffic jam, but I have never been there except once and they all had guns. It was incredible. I put the bag of cocaine down on the table as quick as I could and made off with the money before they shot me, really scry types in Brimingham.

Who remembers Hartly Hare?

Awesome

Before the police state engaged ion thrust on the propoganda system.

Look, Hartly hare before he was old.

Things were so much netter before I was born, I remember it well.

mydeacs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: OMG - It just gets worse and worse.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:51:02 PM »
holy fuck, i used to watch playschool all the time