Author Topic: Mail Order From USA  (Read 1414 times)

mydeacs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mail Order From USA
« on: March 21, 2014, 12:29:18 AM »
http://crimeandjustice.co.uk/2014/03/14/teenager-who-had-guns-from-us-delivered-to-his-family-home-is-jailed/

I wasnt aware that nunchucks were illegal? I knew freedom was, but bits of wood with chain connecting them i thought was legal?

this made me laugh really. I mean? Who wouldnt want to try that at 18? In between mastabating to pictures of scantilly clad government minsiters and back benchers (who caught a glimpse of that womans tits during the busget? you could see right down her top (not that I was looking at such indecent images)) why not order some guns!!! Simple. The mistake he made was sending them to himself. If he had been smart she would have sent them to his mum so she did the time. WALLY!!!

I love the description: Package said it contained

ceramic dish and an ornament featuring three ceramic owls sitting on a log

lol

but they found this:

A person I knew was going to have them shipped back in a motorbike sump, but I think he had his head chopped off by pikeys before he ever got round to it. you know how it is, lol.

I like what else they found:

They also found a rucksack containing nunchucks, CS gas, a lock knife, lighter fluid, aerosol cans, a lighter, a catapault and ball bearings, a scarf and bandana, balaclavas, gloves, field dressing for wounds and bandage tape, amphetamines, ecstasy and four CDs containing images and videos of Khalilzada’s family in his bedroom.

Doesnt sound like a kid to me, sounds like a hard core villian. I think he was probably going to rob the bank of England of plates and start printing his own money supply and undermine the value of sterling or some such darstardly act.

Personally I think a first time warning and a slap on the wrist would have been in order, im sure he wouldnt be trying that again after being mebarressed in front of his parents.

Maybe they should ban all freight from the US if it has the potential to contain such items? Or arrest the people that make them and distribute them and all that. May declare war on France. Causa Belli??

You Can Look At The Guns In My Collection Here