Author Topic: Unfortunate Demise Of Deactivated gun Sellers  (Read 1256 times)

mydeacs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Unfortunate Demise Of Deactivated gun Sellers
« on: January 10, 2016, 04:31:40 AM »
I light of the forthcoming changes to the Governemnts ban on freedom and the welding up of everything on the planet other than their own mouths, I think that people that sell dectivated guns will probably suffer the most.

All guns are currently owned. Someone somewhere owns each gun in existnce. For people like me, thats not a problem as I want to keep my guns as i enjoy talking to them and arguing about politics and stuff and taking them out for days out to the bank and stuff.

However, for the traders it could mean that they lots of things they wont be able to sell unless they weld them up causing them to loose their value.

However, again, these traders essentilly wont be able to seel expensive items, the sort of items that carry the most profit.

I have actually been very dissapointed in the increas in prices from expensive to really fucking insanely expensive. Starting of at about £100 they are already really expensive toys. I dont think they should be expensive, but thats another matter. But as a trader i imagine that if you cant utrnover £2000 items making say £2-400 profit your going to be stung. I imagine the profits on the midrange items will be alot less, but what will hppen is that there will be many times more lower end items which should both push the price down across the board but more importantly reduce the turn over and profits of deactivated gun sellers.

For those that sell militaria in general i guess that wont be such a pain, but I think some traders are going to call it a day leaving the space open only to hobby traders, people for whom profit isnt so important.

It will be intersting to see if old spec items go down in price too towards April.

I have a preference for welded up guns to be honest, as I think its sort of a bit rich to be spending £2000 on a stupid gun that doesnt do anything. That doesnt mean I dont like old spec items, but I just dont see how they get the vlues they get.

I dont know if nyone has seen them as investments. I see them as investments in our heritage, but to have speculated in them as a long term investment is going to result in some grimaces.

I think however, that things will only get worse and bit by bit they will just start making it ll even harder by making people have a licence or havig to justify their ownership like they do already with replicas.

I think that all collectors have to face the possibility that ll collections must be scrapped or parts of them.

That will probably be the same for obsolete items as they make the laws even worse for them.

It can only go one way.

Evil tyranicl governemnts dont stop until a more powerful government stops them.

The search for extraterrestrial life goes on.

You Can Look At The Guns In My Collection Here