Author Topic: Displaying Your Guns  (Read 1405 times)

mydeacs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Displaying Your Guns
« on: July 10, 2012, 10:40:02 PM »
how do you display your deacts? I've only been able to find the odd perspex pistol stand and rifle rack. Something like a glass fronted presentation box would be great for a pistol.

Perhaps my problem is that I have two bipod mgs and they look best on a desk top etc....I just don't have enough surface area

I dont suppose anyone can reccomend a supplier for wall mounted gun racks?
Any I have found seem to be way overpriced for what they are,or from the states which means paying more than the rack for P&P alone.
Am I better(deffo alot cheaper) knocking one together myself?(Pine pallet wood is plentiful in my work)

Scoot, I bought a copy of Man at Arms for the Gun and Sword Collector, and I saw an ad for a nice carousel gun rack. Dunno what they cost, but check out http://www.heritagecasecompany.com

Just checked their site and they got a lot of nice stuff

Thanks guys!

I will prolly knock up my own with palletwood and dowell rod,although I do have a couple of double sword racks that I could try modify to hold a couple of rifles each.

Or my mates dad is a retired carpenter who used to make cabinets etc..,might be able to persuade him that a wee project or two would break the boredom for him lol.

You Can Look At The Guns In My Collection Here